Latest Movie :

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho






































































Title: 내 여자친구는 구미호, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho /
My girlfriend is a nine-tail fox /Nae Yeojachinguneun Gumiho
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Director: Boo Sung Chul
Screenwriter: Hong Mi Ran (My Girl,Couple of Fantasy,You’re Beautiful), Hong Jung Eun
Broadcast network: SBS, Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Broadcast period: August 2010 (after Bad Man)

เรื่องย่อ
เรื่อง ราวของชาแทอุง ชายหนุ่มผู้มีนิสัยขี้ขลาด และสุดแสนเห่ย
วันหนึ่งเขาได้เผลอไปปล่อยปีศาจจิ้งจอกเก้าหางที่ถูกกักขังมานานกว่า 500 ปี
เธอนั้นอยู่ในรูปหญิงสาวแสนสวย... เธอคอยติดตามชายหนุ่มที่ปลดปล่อยเธอไปทุกหนทุกแห่ง
จนถูกเข้าใจผิดว่า มิโฮเป็นแฟนสาวของแทอุง ชายหนุ่มที่แสนจะเชย จนเป็นที่อิจฉาของ
ชายหนุ่มทั้งหลายที่พบเห็น อย่างไรก็ตามแทอุงต้องคอยหวาดระแวงว่า มิโอจะกินตับของเขาเมื่อไหร่
เพื่อคงสภาพมนุษย์ไว้ แต่ยิ่งนานวัน ความรู้สึกของแทอุงเริ่มจะหวั่นไหวกับ มิโฮ จิ้งจอกก้าวหางแสนสวย
มากขึ้นทุกวัน แล้วเขาจะทำอย่างไรดีละ


EP.01
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 01/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 01/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 01/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 01/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 01/5::^^

EP.02
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 02/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 02/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 02/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 02/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 02/5::^^

EP.03
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 03/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 03/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 03/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 03/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 03/5::^^

EP.04
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 04/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 04/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 04/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 04/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 01/5::^^

EP.05
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 05/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 05/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 05/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 05/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 05/5::^^

EP.06
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 06/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 06/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 06/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 06/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 06/5::^^

EP.07
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 07/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 07/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 07/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 07/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 07/5::^^

EP.08
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 08/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 08/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 08/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 08/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 08/5::^^

EP.09
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 09/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 09/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 09/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 09/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 09/5::^^

EP.10
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 10/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 10/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 10/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 10/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 10/5::^^

EP.11
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 11/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 11/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 11/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 11/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 11/5::^^

EP.12
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 12/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 12/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 12/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 12/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 12/5::^^

EP.13
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 13/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 13/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 13/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 13/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 13/5::^^

EP.14
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 14/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 14/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 14/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 14/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 14/5::^^

EP.15
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 15/1::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 15/2::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 15/3::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 15/4::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 15/5::^^

EP.16 END
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 16/1_end::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 16/2_end::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 16/3_end::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 16/4_end::^^
^^::My Girlfriend is a Gumiho_Episode 16/5_end::^^
Share this article :

Post a Comment